9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/30/10

Outta Here Again

Headed west and not north like I thought. Places I've been but need to get out of town. Hopefully a new adventure lurks for the Fly out there somewhere. That would be nice. I'm fortunate that I am able to do this-that is have weekends off and physically able to do so.

Everybody have a fun and safe weekend and appreciate the visit.

Just think we're damn near through seven months of the year. OH MY!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks guys! It was fun and wanted to stay away longer. I will get a short movie up pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete