9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/16/10

Outta Here

Headed to the ranch as soon as I get done banging this out hopefully to meet up with Strudel Boy where we will attempt a couple videos. One is at a volcano in New Mexico the other at a massacre site in Colorado on the way there and it's not Sand Creek but would like to see that sometime soon as well.

It's 300 one way and I know some don't like driving but not me. It's like going to the movies and that means Nebraska as well. I have taken this drive probably a 150 times and I do not tire of it as it has to be one of the most impressive one can take in this country.

I will not be around the internets until I get back Sunday sometime. Have a fun and safe weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Have an enjoyable, safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great adventure..
    That's how to live life..enjoy my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it and come back with lots of bounty.

    Holte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friends-Thanks and it will be a bit but I/we did come away with a few things. Now I gotta go to work very soon here.

    ReplyDelete