9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/23/10

Bear Baying And Hog Dog Rodeos

WTF-I'd never heard of any of this type of thing until this morning and frankly find it disgusting! Right up there with dog fights and cock fighting.

Reading I find out that this practice is allowed in only one state and that's South Carolina. No wonder the stereotypes people have of the South is the way it is.

"It's just training," says inbred Bobby Billy.

Bears are hunted many places but there's a reason actions like this are not allowed. It's called cruelty to animals ya dumb fucking inbreds who do this shit. The hog dog crap was really bad which is now against the law but you can bet this shit still goes on ya know there ya see.

State Rep. David Hiott of Pickens County, one of the counties that allow bear hunting, said it's unlikely the Legislature will revisit a ban on bear baying.

I'm sure they won't.

3 comments:

  1. wow... no respect for the natural community

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have bet my ass that bear baiting went out in the 1800's. That steams my ass and you can bet that Pickens County rep will be getting a hot little note from me.

    ReplyDelete