9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/28/10

Dressed Up Talibans

Dozens some dressed as American soldiers attacked two bases getting inside one before being stopped. One young person was killed. Here's what bothers me.

The response to the attack was swift and deadly. Afghan security forces, along with U.S. troops, killed about 15 insurgents at FOB Salerno and six more at FOB Chapman, while three others were killed by an airstrike after they were spotted fleeing the scene of the attacks, NATO said.

You fuckers-who do you think you're trying to bullshit?

You just don't go out and find these guys just like that. If it were that easy we would have killed all of them long before now.

They went out and shot anything that moved! That's what the hell went on.

And another thing don't blur the reality and say Nato said this shit. It's us-we're the ones!

3 comments:

  1. US war policy -- Oops! Sorry! What the hell. It is just collateral damage. If they weren't guilty, they shouldn't have been running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should have known this from the beginning but this is much worse than Vietnam not just in time but in their relentless bag of tricks. Man they better watch all Afghans. I warn my sons not to trust them and keep a constant eye on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that's the way it is JC!

    I hope your boys listen Jim.

    ReplyDelete