9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/7/10

A Short Film By OF And Phil

The middle of last month went down to the ranch where I met up with Strudel Boy who by the way is now Phil. We went in an attempt to make our own short film on a couple of things neither of which happened. Came away with this one below which is kinda close to what we wanted for one but not really. This is still very representative of the area. I don't really feel comfortable being in these things but that's the way it has to be at times.

Phil and I live for this stuff and if we could that's all we want to do. We love the fact that for the most part we have everything to ourselves and there is never a time where we don't find very interesting things along the way. This time one of the things found was a deserted enclave of several houses. We snooped around a bit did some video but there's not really enough there for a film. Hope you enjoy this at least a little bit.

This week my fishing bud and I went to a favorite place of mine and were able to get a number of strikes on video while fly fishing and soon hope to get that together just because it's fun.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful country, Fly. My only problem was that I could not hear the first 1:15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my-thanks for telling me that TC. Of course it works for me. Did you click on the video and view it on You Tube itself?

    If anyone else has an issue with videos posted here please say so.

    There is a friend who e-mailed me who can't comment and to exit has to go back twice. I don't have a clue about that.

    Could you try later TC and see if you get the same results?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great video Fly, the sound was a little quiet for a minute, I think the reporter is too far away from the camera, next time try filming Phil from the waist up and I'm sure that will work. You have the best adventures. - Holte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Holte I will remember that and if I don't please chew my ass out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still the same, my friend, and yes. I always view vids at YT. Better throughput that way.

    I didn't mean to complain. Just thought you'd want to know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way is it a complaint because we need to know these things.

    So if anyone who should come buy experience the same please make note of that in a comment.
    Thanks,OF

    ReplyDelete