9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/7/10

Remember This Slug


The guy who gained major national attention when he went to Pakistan to "kill" Bin Laden but never quite got it done.

Turns out and it's no surprise that he's a beater and got arrested-imagine that.



It's no coincidence that  those on the right who gain most of the attention from the media have issues and not just little ones either. The more crazy you are the more attention you get and do the wingers and baggers  line up for that.

Problem is of course way too many think this position of the absurd has credibility cuz in on the news ya know there ya see.

No comments:

Post a Comment