9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/3/10

I Don't Think The Whites Voted

Below is a trailer for a movie I started watching out of the blue last night and it all got watched non-stop. Not picking on anybody or particular region or what have you. I forget how different people can be and the Whites are that. Glad they are not my neighbors.

This is the real thing and there are many out there that are like the White family. Plenty of like Whites voted yesterday.

YIKES!

This is worth the watch as there is some decent music to soften what really lies beneath. Streams on Net Flix.

1 comment:

  1. Bet they are in Sarah Palin's family tree...just saying. ;p

    ReplyDelete