9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/29/11

Ivory Coast Update

Ivory Coast’s incumbent President Laurent Gbagbo ordered the closely held electricity monopoly to cut power to some parts in the north, where his rival Alassane Ouattara drew the bulk of his support in the November election.  LINK

This will not help matters at all. Certainly do not have a clue where this will end but you can bet every penny that for the "big men"  in Abidjan and else where around the country life is sweet.

1 comment:

  1. We are so caught up following the middle east I forgot about Africa and the Ivory Coast. This entire package is still barely beginning!

    ReplyDelete