9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/13/11

The Army Fails Miserably Once Again

In how Vets are treated and how symptoms relating to combat are ignored. In this case there was a good chance this death by cop could have been avoided and the army looked the other way many times. Not much has changed it seems and if you read this  there is no way you will not feel outrage.

A Tucson soldier who suffered an apparent mental breakdown and died in a clash with out-of-state police saw so much mayhem at war that it "affected his behavior and actions," in the weeks leading up to his death, an Army investigation has found.

6 comments:

  1. Haven't you heard? The "patriots" of this great country of ours slapped a whole bunch of yellow magnets on their SUVs, and hung UHMUHRICUN flags off the antennas. Hell, they even wear those nifty little flag lapel pins. What else do you WANT?!? Man, you're starting to sound like one of them COMMANIST types to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea JR I got hammered about a gun comment even though I mentioned my own guns and the fact I know how to use them. Not good enough. Probably ought to add asshole to the commie label as well ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a gun owner myself, but these days they expect you to be insane if you're a gun owner. None of that commonsense talk, dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're not on full auto with these people you then become dangerous to them and need to be threatened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fodder. Fucking cannon fodder. We have treated our soldiers in a manner I would never have thought possible. We need a draft immediately. So many who want to fight them over there instead of over here contribute by managing a hedge fund. This broke my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has to end everyone but it's not going to now or later and that is very sad as well. Sonofabitch!

    ReplyDelete