9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/14/11

Catholic Sinners Get Out Of Hell With The Internets

Kill someone-rape a child-cheat on the wife or what have you. Pick up your I Phone and in a matter of just a couple of minutes you're free to start all over again and you didn't even have to come close to the black robe who dispenses the punishment through a curtain of BS.
Something tells me this is not true and if it is all I can do is shake my head.
 
A Confession app for the iPhone which allows users to confess their sins and provides guidelines for the sacrament, has been approved by the Catholic Church in Britain and the United States, reports the BBC. A spokesman for the Catholic Bishops' Conference of England and Wales told the BBC that :” The Church believes in embracing new technology and this creative app will hopefully help people to make a good confession”. The $1.99 a pop app allows users to go through the sacrament and keep track of their wrongdoings. Developer Patrick Leinen of Little Apps told Reuters that :” Our desire is to invite Catholics to engage in their faith through digital technology”.

LINK

4 comments:

  1. The app has been misrepresented. Here's an article that explains what it is: http://datinggod.org/2011/02/10/the-deal-with-the-confession-app/

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the fly penance. Since a deplore the catholic church I can only see bad in this. I guess they have to make money as there last bastion of cash would be South America. Once they catch on to the scam, it's adios to the pope.
    Harsh I know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just down right strange it seems to me. Was somewhat correct about it not quite being correct gaining that from BE's link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read the disclaimer from above. The larger point: Show me one passage from the New Testament that supports the need to confess to another man. Doctrine of Infallibility my ass.

    ReplyDelete