9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/9/11

Here's The Reward For Trying To Raise Awareness

On how children in this country are raised and in this case boys. I do not have a problem with this and this man and this ad bring up flaws in people and their child raising techniques.

Since people have been insulted or what have you the only recourse of course is to threaten this former Marine with his life. Yup that oughtta take care of that ya see.

Sheez!!


9 comments:

  1. Dude, that is one crazy story. It's a great commercial and I'm going to repost it in Purgatory (I'll give you cred).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see a damn thing wrong with this ad. The response it has generated means it has hit a nerve and is telling a fundamental truth, at least that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Liberality said!

    And you, of course.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!

    And FYI Dubuque,Cornfield where this story originates from and the surrounding cornfields cannot get any more catholic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again the obligatory death threat. Will we ever get better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just don't think so Mont. These people have been conditioned to act like this and they do thanks to the becks and limbo's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flower Tom! I just saw a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jim-took that a couple days ago at work in the lounge where if the sun comes out the flowers bloom and things grow real well. You must mean da baby in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I do, no words needed or heard!

    ReplyDelete