9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/23/11

HE'S NOT SORRY

We're talking of course Indiana's former Assistant Attorney General Jeff Cox. I don't know whether this slug has offered up an explanation or not I don't give a shit if he has and if he hasn't I can go dig up any number of other examples of the same where people have generally said they didn't mean it or what have you.

Yesterday in Denver the man the arrow points to was accosted by these baggers and I came upon the end. I thought it could come to blows just for a second but then it stopped. I heard on the radio an account of another who was actually physically assaulted but the cops refused to do anything even though the bagger was seen running from the area. From what little I heard here this fellow seemed to be correct in his response to these people and how they treated him by blocking his way and getting in his face. These were not nice people and went out of their way to be abusive and obnoxious to others who came to peacefully assemble. They had no permit but were never told to leave.

I walked around a bunch and I saw no anger in my side of the crowd not even a little bit but more of an intense feeling to somehow attempt to bring this nonsense from the right based on lies from the media to an end. There were people here that you could tell had never been to anything like this before. The ones to be worried about were at the bottom of the steps of the state capitol making as much noise as possible with portable amplification devises and such.  

Jeff Cox is not sorry he said what he did about using live ammunition. None of these people are. Many baggers want confrontation and that's a fact. In Grand Junction last year when bama came to town there were many baggers who were literally incensed screaming at the top of their lungs with hate. I never saw anything like that before. For the most part I kept away from this group yesterday.

I give credit to the state of Indiana for firing this sonofabitch and there are plenty of others that need the same. That does not take away the danger. This is not over by a long sight as the spewers of hate and harm continue to defecate all over my airwaves on a 24/7 basis all across this country.

I just hate like hell to say it but it's gonna get worse.

5 comments:

  1. Lax cox, like most of his Rushpubliscum/Klanbagger pals, is a physical and moral coward. It is usually the cowards who think that you can solve all of your problems by shooting people. They're way too stupid to figure out that they're badly outnumbered; they think that the same number of people who vote will come out with guns.

    If they ever get the shooting started in earnest, they'll find out how mistaken they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dumb monkey

    you are stupid aren't you asshole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another dumb ass monkey lurking and blowing shit out his pie hole

    ReplyDelete