9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/27/11

Ludlow And The Hate

It was a bit different back in 1914 but also a lot the same. One thing that remains totally intact is the hate. The powerful hate so much they kill and in this case two women and 11 children were massacred at the hands of the guvmint. Wiki Link.

The ones on the other side are outraged and their hate gushes out. I'm pissed and have written many times that I "hate ". There is a difference in that I wish no harm come but these people worry me. What makes it difficult to swallow is they base their beliefs and intensity for them on known falsehoods mixed as well with god nonsense.

OTC supports all unions in this current struggle and understands the risk many take to express their support for the right to organize. The Professional Left has an excellent podcast on unions from 2/25.










No comments:

Post a Comment