9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/7/11

Local Baggers Nab Dumb Ass Who Says He Is A Dem

That's what it says.


What a bunch of bull shit as is always the case when it comes to tea bagging of any kind. First the repug was always a bagger deep down and the so called dem wanted Clinton impeached along with the rest of the repugs way back then.

The only reason an example such as this is framed as it is with the democrap is to give legitimacy to the tea baggers because one on the left crossed over.

The fact of the matter is the dim was never a true lefty and that is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment