9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/4/11

Outta Here To Lower Elevations

Going to the front range to visit an old friend and do some simple videos for his business web site. Not supposed to be that nice and Saturday will be better. Will not be around the internets much. It's nice to have access to that but when I leave here it is not that often the internet is easy to get at. That's just fine though.

On another note it is my birthday today and if things go according to plan the 20th time I've had one here is going to be the last one. I'm looking forward to having my next one in my new digs at the ranch.

Have a good weekend everyone and thank you for visiting OTC.