9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/6/11

Nutter Who Thinks He Believes Yumping For Jeebus

When he crashes and breaks his spine or what have you that will be part of the plan too I suppose even though you chose to do it yourself. Another part of Master's week in Augusta I suppose.

Just to let the out of towners know how the game is played outside the gates of Augusta National.

LINK

2 comments:

  1. So when Jeebus gets bored with Rev. Fireass he gives him a few misfires on the up ramp?

    ReplyDelete