9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/10/11

Windy As Hell

That it has been. Can't get the picture I want to upload. Just took this one a moment ago abd it's 38 out and a 25mph wind or more. Last week this county won the award for the unhealthiest in Colorado. Today it wins this. Bad numbers for the poor counties. Later gotta get a bunch done starting now.

Huerfano County, which includes Walsenburg, has an average annual income just over half the statewide average and an unemployment rate that crept over 10 percent last year. It also is home to the state's highest rate of births to girls ages 15 through 17. And 54 percent of babies born in Huerfano County were to unmarried women.


7 comments:

  1. It's 88 here---my AC is running--and just as windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a break for lunch and it's 53 and not so windy but sun remains out. I think I'm getting things accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. between the snow banks at the driving range today is was 60 and sure was glad to being hitting the little f&%$ing thing again.

    why does golf torment us so?
    Rory holds on to win...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me guess.... a Jesus-loving county, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been horrible down here too.
    That's a scary picture of the spider today.
    I can't get blogger to let me post, but I can comment. Does this make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a brown widow?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latrodectus_geometricus

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left on Tuesday morning and the wind continued to blow hard for a least three more days. Plus it wasn't all that warm. That's not a complaint really.

    I don't know what that is Nunya but it's not a brown widow. It still lives somewhere.

    ReplyDelete