4/16/17
This is Bistek al la Mexicana a common dish found many places. There are several places I get this some better than others but all real decent! Kind of a tomato based sauce with generally pretty tender pieces of beef and a fair amount of it. The rice is pretty generic but the frijoles can be something else. This also includes as many fresh made in front of you tortillas you want and brought to you with a smile. Something like this costs around 50-60 pesos or $3. The squeezed as you watch orange juice is 20 and brings the price up a bit but worth it. Nothing in the States I've ever had compares to this not even close plus it'll cost 7-10 smacks. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I return. It will be an adjustment as I do this so much that is go into Puerto Vallarta on the south side and have me a excellent lunch with "real" Mexican food not the slop I get back there. I do not plan on eating out much at all only at maybe three select places. Pricey yes but worth it because it's so good. I threw away so much money last summer eating way overpriced shitty food. Several times the food got thrown away as well. The whole of Mexico is an eating machine I tell you. I'm gonna miss this.

I feel good and and think the higher temps and humidity contributes to that. It's the same every time. After a month or two you realize and say " Hey I feel pretty damn good!"

Just as important I believe the food made fresh with wholesome fresh ingredients as well contributes to that. Get off the bus in town the food smells everywhere make me hungry just like that.

8/20/12

Cornfield Monkeys Cheer The Hate Message Of Lies

The promoters of the Iowa State fair knew this prick would do this but they went ahead and hired him anyway because - well they know ignorant bastards want to hear this message.

Country dummy Hank Williams Jr. played to a crowd of nearly 8,500 at the Iowa State Fair Grandstand on Friday night.



8 comments:

  1. Turkeys in the straw, monkeys in the cornfield!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fox Whore News has a whole state of dummy's it can harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that and figured not only was it kindof planned, but probably encouraged! You can't tell me that Iowa didn't expect something from him??? that is, if he showed up???

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fair Board I guess wanted this to be heard else they would have gotten someone else. Where we are at as a country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once upon a time I liked his music. That was years ago, before he pickled his brain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He didn't just pickle his brain, didn't he smash his head in, too? Doing something incredibly, red-necked stupid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he took a fall on some rock or something. There's no respect for any of those people. I'm not a fan of the president but my views are based on fact not lies as most of those god lover's who "hate".

      Delete