9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/17/12

The Picked On

But it  was all just peachy with the Patriot Act for instance here in Cheney Land at the time with flags flying all over hell and pages and pages of  regulations passed into law ya see. Plus that very same eagle shitting into many of their bank accounts every month. Now that's a threat to the freedoms left and must be done away with. SHEEZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment