9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/27/14

Recent Big Hits

If you live here and need gas it'll cost ya $3.60 and who knows it may be more this morning.

As of yesterday a gallon of propane will set you back $3.50 after almost reaching $5.00 Price was $2.35 last Dec 19th.

Posts below speak of the 30% increase in electric rates with my last bill equaling 28 cents a KWH. Most will get 25% or so as you are rewarded for using more.

The latest yesterday is an almost 25% ($150) increase in auto insurance. To get it down to where it was before will be close to state minimums.

The increase of $18 with SS was hammered to death and more with the electric increase alone.

This really gets to be old shit and no one says boo for the most part. These numbers are dramatic.

There has to be a lot of suffering going on in this country and I'm lucky as it's only me.

You damn well know who isn't going cold and probably hungry and they sure as hell don't give a shit about you and I. But they say they do give that shit and that's enough to put 'em back in office again and again without even a word.





3 comments:

  1. Here is something that could fix that situation: do away with withholding and have elections exactly a month after taxes are due.

    ReplyDelete