9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/19/14

Somewhere Else

And that is close to the pin in the picture in a small town south of Puerto Vallarta named El Nagalito.


Walked down to the ocean a half mile away and this is what it looked like. The hill/mountains are steep and the trees and particularly the palms are thick and just plain huge. Pretty impressive actually.

Internet has been real slow so it will be difficult possibly to put many pictures up. It's quiet and everyone is totally friendly. The little I was in PV it seemed like a vibrant city with something for everyone.

Have a good one!

6 comments:

  1. I hate you. It feels like 20 degrees in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico yf.

    Didn't mean to annoy you Andy. I thought Boston was nice this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEXICO and the soft breezes off the water............paradise!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ocean photo looked great as it was empty of tourists. I suppose you will be enjoying your holiday there. Happy Thanksgiving -- enjoy -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Barbara same back. There don't seem to be many. Whales are coming and then maybe. Just had some fresh fish I bought in Boca De Tamotlan. Pretty decent and a treat I had been looking forward to for some time. I am finding a comfort level. It all in all pretty good. Cept for inters nets that are NOT as good as I was told. Pictures won't happen much. Upload speed .3

    have a good one.

    ReplyDelete