9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/14/13

The First Mumbo Jumbo

Real special too from the Argentinian the biggest robe of all  mainstream catholic believers are hoping will make reforms long sought after. Yea right.

"We can walk all we want, we can build many things, but if we don't proclaim Jesus Christ, something is wrong. We would become a compassionate NGO and not a Church which is the bride of Christ,"

"He who does not pray to the Lord prays to the devil. When we don't proclaim Jesus Christ, we proclaim the worldliness of the devil, the worldliness of the demon."

"We must always walk in the presence of the Lord, in the light of the Lord, always trying to live in an irreprehensible way,"

"When we walk without the cross, when we build without the cross and when we proclaim Christ without the cross, we are not disciples of the Lord. We are worldly," 

If this ain't the real jumbo I don't know what else it could be.

8 comments:

  1. I guess he is going to be a bible thumping hard liner. I knew, or expected he, like any pope has got to fight abortion and I guess they have to fight gay and women rights, but I thought he was going to fight for the poor, perhaps turn some of the hard asses in the catholic business world back to more charity and less self enrichment. That had me optimistic, that at least he would be somewhat supportive of the poor, and hammer the rich. Not so sure now. Time will tell. I hoped he could at least hit one of the marks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the optimistic post you made yf and no way would I jump on that. Like with politics here it's the same with Rome and the head robe. These people just aren't going to change much from the status quo if anything. I've seen the same shit my whole life.

      If they kept to themselves I would be a bit quiet but they don't. They hide their rape and have for years and their crimes are generational. There is no mercy for these people. I understand not all are bad but stay out of people's lives who want nothing to do with you or your Dark Ages beliefs.

      Delete
    2. I wonder if he will continue the investigations of the "Nuns on the Bus" group, (I can't remember their real name) the largest organization of nuns. Benedict turned the office of inquisition on them, it is the same office that has operated since the middle ages, it has been re-named a few years ago but the goal remains. In this case, they paid too much attention to women, womens health, and social programs to aid women. This will be a real sign of what he intends, and I think I know the answer, but lets see.

      Delete
    3. Odds of course are very very high that nothing will change dramatically. If it did then it would no longer (the church) be what it is has been and will continue to be forever probably. The robes like it the way it is.

      Delete
  2. Being a compassionate NGO sounds a lot better than being a bunch of d-bags. Just say'n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much will change. hey, I can remember when eating fish on Friday was no longer a sin and they've got a new rule about lent (at least my sister says. So she can have wine on Sunday, but this week she's going to have wine on Saturday???) hahaha...this is my devout Catholic sister...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was way outta Dodge when the meat thing happened and of course the wine is new to me. I'm sure that is a huge deal to these robe lovers - proof too that the church is changing or some stupid thing like that.


    ReplyDelete