9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/23/13

VERY Short Suspect On The Loose

Okay so it's a misprint but never the less it's kinda funny and some of the comments are even better. And what a crappy name to be stuck with. No wonder she wanted a different identity.

According to a press release issued by Pueblo Crime Stoppers, Kayli Clinkingbeard is described as being a 20-year-old woman, approximately 4" tall, 115 pounds with red or auburn hair and blue eyes.

6 comments:

  1. Clinkingbeard might work for an old fart like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew a Clinkingbeard in school...she was...well, chubby! Love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is some truth to that Fearguth. Very unusual name but not really I guess. The is a lady here with the last name of Cornfield. I keep asking her if that's for real. There are not many overweight women here TMoon. It may have something to do with genetics or do they care that much more I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your header with the burgs through out the tree!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. '4 inches tall'... Not much for the police to go on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They need to keep their noses and eyes close to the ground.

    ReplyDelete