9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/20/14

Another Today and FYI

The Baja did not happen this time. Am actually back home. Nothing bad occurred and the plan of missing winter or most of it has not changed even a bit for the coming cold this fall. Fact of the matter is I am excited about what lies ahead this coming year - very much so.

Will be like so many others and patiently wait out the warm here at home. Going to put some pictures up at the other place which is long overdo and a smart ass post here now and then probably. Ride my bike when possible and walk. Stuff like that.

It's 30, sun is out and the wind is blowing the dusting of snow that came last night around. Putting another log on the fire and hanging out. 

Have a good one!!