9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/30/14

About Fuzzy

For anyone who knew about this pooch Friday was a day to look forward to as to see what Fuzz and his best buddy Boomer were up to.
It's a sad day today.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks! That made me cry... My heart goes out to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's god-awfully tough to lose your best pal. God-awfully tough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Thank you...this posting made me cry. All of you are wonderful. It's harder today than yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will get a little easier.
    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you've been expecting this. It doesn't make it any easier. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete