9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/29/15

Just Plain Flabbergasted Big Time

Saw something today that has me shaking my head in extreme confusion. The picture below is not it but something needs to be said about this as well.

 It is not the first time I have seen trash strewn about by a bear at this very same place and even a couple times the dumpster has been tipped over. Personally I'd  put a padlock on this so I would not have to continually pick up after bears and particularly this can happen in the heat of the summer when things are smelling really really good.


This is on a road that I walk or ride a lot and it leads from the west edge of town and dead ends at the golf course that sits within the boundaries of a state park. Smooth surface riding with little traffic in the park. There is a picture below that I'm hoping can't be seen yet as an explanation is in order.

Earlier this year when it was wet there was a mud hole. The people who live here only turn right as there is no other way out. The driveway is very wide but these people whether wet or dry were driving through this pot hole every time including entering as well. I'm looking at this and was confused then too as to why anyone would do that over and over when it's more than easily avoided. I don't understand that and what comes next I understand even less.

So what did these people do?????????

Click on the picture below and see for yourself.














Normal people don't do this kinda shit! Putting a piece of asphalt in the pot hole to lessen the impact a bit instead other obvious and better alternatives.

It's a different breed of cat around here I tell you and I don't like it at all for the most part and I'm gonna try to move to the west slope. That will be hard to accomplish and will be pursued a bit before I head back to Mexico I'm thinking in Oct.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that and leaving this nonsense behind as there is another post coming about another matter.

8 comments:

  1. What a bunch of dumbasses, there is a whole shitload of gravel right on the other side they could have scooped up and filled it with.
    Lazy bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaking my head. :(

    Love your header, great catch!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very sad that people throw trash on the road and nobody does anything constructive about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the bears don't behave I think it's worth trying to wrestle with them, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The size of the pile of bear skat I saw 40 meters from the house this morning indicates a bear the size of which could take care of both of us and want more.

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha. Davy Crockett would have taken care of it....

      Delete