9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/4/16

Back To Colorado

For whatever reason over many years things just seem to happen on or around March 4. Today climb onto the silver bullet and three and a half hours later land in a state that I truly love.

My five month stay here in Mexico will be sorely missed. Other things are going to be missed for sure and cheap excellent lunches is high on that list. More important people who have become close friends. The way it is but there's Skype.

It will be an adjustment but things need done and that will keep me busy for a bit. Don't know what the year will bring and camping and exploring is in the picture. I plan on returning but too far in the future for date specifics.

I like it here so much too and think Colorado is one of the best places to live in the states it really is. Looking forward to what life brings.

May the future be good for you and me and no matter what it's gonna be a trip. I am and as so many others are as well what Chuck sings about. So many of us came from the plains seeking higher ground. It's true and this is a great day for my birthday.

Have a good one! 


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful country there!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Welcome home!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated, Pahdnuh. Hope you're comfortable and warm. Even if the juice isn't fresh squeezed, there's no place like home, Is there? Ol' Chuck, there, makes Collar Ray Doe sound very appealing. Much like your photo with the antelope playing. I'm sure there are deer just out of frame ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all true about CO bj. Yes I'm back with no glitches. Food was very very expensive the little I picked up. same as 900 pesos worth and I wouldn't of been able to lug that much around not even close. Gracias!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday, brother. Glad you made it over the Trump wall back to Colorado :)). Good fishing there I hear. One day....one day......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tony!! If there's ever a chance do so you'd never regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, and happy return to Colorado! They say its people are friendly and nature-loving, and that makes Colorado one of the best places in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little I've seen of Colorado is beautiful. Happy return and happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that Tom! Weather is decent for March. It was 22 this morning and will reach 65 with blue sky's and hopefully little wind. Haven't been posting. I don't know shit

      Delete
  8. Are you kidding me? SNOW again?!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! actually quite a bit. Since I've been back 3/4 there has been no moisture so this is good. The fucking weeds are gonna go crazy. 75% is gone.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope All Is Well With You, El Nogalito.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mi Amigo thank you for the thought!! Life is not too bad and feel good and that is because of elevated temps. I don't know shit to blog about but see you are back in the fold once again although one can not comment. That's fine too.

    Plan on getting back down south as I do NOT like it here in Wallyburg CO. It's a shit hole.

    May this find you well and in good spirits too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you're well and feelin' good. Life's still being good to me and mine, too.
      btw ... I have begun adding "With a Prickly Pear!" to just about every pejorative remark I make these days. I'm no more popular than before ... but I'M having more fun because of it. heh
      Wishing all things good to you, Pahdnuh.

      Delete