9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/25/16

Surfing A Dinosaur

Click on the pictures to hugen them up.



You just can't take California out of the boy.


6 comments:

  1. That header is outstanding. You've been away too long. Your photos are excellent. I hope you post more.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda.

      It's hard not to take a good picture there.

      Post about what is the issue.

      Delete
  2. I was looking for John Wayne and Richard Widmark on the battlements of the Fort. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tony.

      Something like that I found out there were only around six people living there in the warmer weather and 40-60 in the colder months.

      I don't know shit really.

      Delete
  3. Great Photos, 'Fly! I'd like to surf that dinosaur myself. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo bj - good to hear from you. I'm okay but a bit stunted possibly by the shitty area I live. Outta here on the 7th to Chapala Mexico. You doing okay?

    ReplyDelete