9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/19/08

The Noose, Tigger and the PGA

This picture appeared on the cover of Golfweek. FYI-I will pick this one up before any of the others. There's nothing wrong with them doing this and allow me to explain. This is what started it. The PGA and many associated with it are racist bastards end of story. The shit I've seen and heard over the years have proved that to me. A bunch of elitist conservative bigots. Look who the advertisers are as an example. They love Tigger because he makes them money but there are reasons there are not many of color on the various tours and bigotry is at the top of the list. Trust me on this. For the first time in over 20 years I got screamed at not once but twice this year. You monkey sonofabitch how fucking dare hit into us when we're blind and berate me because you had to wait for a few seconds. I swear next time when you come to the next tee you'll find your $400 driver buried deep in your ass. And there's the monkey bitch who even after several "please don't yell at me there's no need" you continued to do so. You are just that a true bitch.

I saw today Norman and Cris Everrit are getting married. It was in last issue of Golfweek. Have not seen the noose issue. Take this to the bank too. Word on the street is Greg Norman is a prick. Sorry Greg that's what they're telling me. Greggy boy has a major hunk of property not too far from here that adjoins the Flattops Wilderness Area. Is it you that puts many large signs 75 feet up in trees saying keep out? Ownership of land here has changed dramatically being acquired by the very wealthy and wealthy people golf.

There's an inside joke about hating golfers and there's much to support that position. That's fodder for a few rants for sure. The effort I make in this business is for the 10-12% of those who notice and appreciate what it took to achieve the conditions they are playing on. Times have changed but "Caddyshack" still lives on at times. Watch my bud Jason try to put this one back in play.


1/22 12:20pm Just heard another first hand story about Greg Norman where he made this young cart kid cry because he was yelling at him. He feels that he is so very special. Fucking prick!

No comments:

Post a Comment