9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/9/08

US, Iraq launch anti-extremist operation

U.S. and Iraqi forces launched a major operation to strike against al-Qaida in Iraq and other extremists, the U.S. military said Tuesday, hoping to build on a recent reduction of violence and push militants from their strongholds.

This is total bullshit. There's no other way to say it. Al-Qaida constitutes 3-5% of the resistance forces that being known for some time. "Extremists" have never changed from the very beginning. They are Iraqi fighting to remove the occupiers who invaded their country just like we would all be doing here if we were invaded. The whore media has always framed it like this because this country loves war. I despise these killers who took my country to war on lies and will never forgive them and hope to be there when justice is metered out just like what our old partner Saddam got.

No comments:

Post a Comment