9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/30/08

We The People Have Lost Our Champion

I woke up a little early this morning before the alarm.
While I was lying there, scratching myself, the alarm went off.
It is set to the local liberal station in Portland and Peter DeFazio was being interviewed.
I like DeFazio,I grew up and lived in Oregon most of my life.
Peter an announced that John Edwards is dropping out of the bid for President.

I almost turned off the alarm and called in sick.

We have lost our Champion because of a corrupt and complicit media.
This pisses me off, severely and I don't have time to go off because I have to get my ass is gear and go to That Place.
Edwards was too much of a threat to Corporate America and could not be allowed to get near that big of a selection of the levers of Power.

I sincerely hope that if one of the Remaining candidates takes back the Whitehouse that they find a spot for him so he can go hunting down these sonsabitches that have raped our country and stuck the money in a bag and strutted off.

We have lost a giant opportunity today.

No comments:

Post a Comment