9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/4/08

Friday Evenings

There is no choice but to bang a drum a bit as in my opinion this is such good stuff. Have no tv and particularly in the winter the internets are my entertainment. When home on Friday night listen to KUSP. At 7pm MT they have I guess an oldies program with stuff that is hard to even remember. Great play lists and that's why "Five O'Clock Shadow" is the video. These were good times to grow up in and this is and will remain a great tune. At 9pm there is a African music program called "Rhythm Afrique" for two hours. KGNU from Boulder on Saturday afternoons has a similar format but these guys blow me away as they are now with African artists from all over the damn place. This summer met Max and his new wife who grew up in Santa Cruz,CA. She had spent many hours playing in the studio of the station saying it was a special place. Support listener supported radio wherever it is if you can. Non corporate with no commercials and the best music and news pass all. If only I was back in Africa just now.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, thanks for making me feel older than I am. I remember this tune,never knew there was a video though.

    ReplyDelete