9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/27/08

Box Canyon Blues

UPDATE Check this out. They were all body builders in new black t-shirts wearing new bandanas and playing the role of agent-provocateurs trying to goad the crowd to follow them into a confrontation with the police on the West side of the park.

Remember how in old western movies the outlaws would make the mistake of going into a box canyon when the posse was chasing them. Nothing could be better for those with the badges. Since the DNC is being held in cow town/wannabea cowboy central you revisit those days of yesteryear and make one. How convenient . Herd them to where you want them and make the box canyon. Then make them pay for exercising their rights even though they don't deserve it. The old west lives on and it sucks for those who have the balls who speak for me.

Pretty much knew this was the way protesters were going to be handled during this event but it's very disturbing and it indicates what will happen anywhere if large numbers of people gather to protest the and I will use the term system. Dissent like this is not going to be tolerated ever. Not going to happen. Look the fuck out.

After trapping the crowd between two buildings, hundreds of officers used pepper spray, batons and unwarranted aggression.

Here is the link to the video.

3 comments:

  1. Stay the fuck out of town except for crucial supplies .

    I'm crazy but I ain't fucking stupid, I have been dealing with the Police State on a first hand basis for twenty years.
    I go out of my way to keep from even talking to a cop.
    Wake the fuck up people, they will kill you and walk off with a pension and an attaboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna say it again: Buy more ammunition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anymore I hate the pigs. I used to think the cops were the mostly good guys keeping me safe but now I think they are the strong armed bullies of the fucking out of control government--a part of Big Brother, used to keep us in line like sheep.

    ReplyDelete