9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/18/08

Closing the 'Collapse Gap': the USSR was better prepared for collapse than the US

Below is an excerpt from a talk given by Dmitry Orlov making comparisons between the collapse of Russia and the impending collapse here in our country. A few things were kinda off the wall but I found it to be very interesting. Done on 12/06 wonder what he has to say today. LINK
Here is an article written by Mr. Orlov on how to survive a economic crash.

I anticipate that some people will react rather badly to having their country compared to the USSR. I would like to assure you that the Soviet people would have reacted similarly, had the United States collapsed first. Feelings aside, here are two 20th century superpowers, who wanted more or less the same things – things like technological progress, economic growth, full employment, and world domination – but they disagreed about the methods. And they obtained similar results – each had a good run, intimidated the whole planet, and kept the other scared. Each eventually went bankrupt.



1 comment:

  1. This country definately became overconfident after the USSR collasped.

    ReplyDelete