9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/4/08

I Will Fucking Shoot Your Sorry Ass Next Time Fucktard!!!

Of the three weapons in this house none are loaded. From now on as soon as I can purchase a pistol it will be loaded and close by. Come by again asshole and pull the shit you are noted for again and be stupid enough to take one step inside and I will fucking shoot you probably more than once and with malice in my heart. And that's being nice because in some places the person doesn't have to be inside.

That is so mean to say and I am not like that but there are limits that cannot be crossed. Tonight I feared for my safety within my own residence and from now on there will be a means to protect myself close by. Why the hell should I have to be dealing with this kind of shit at this stage of the game. Sonsofbitches!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a clue what this post is about - but take care. Never heard you this ticked. Do take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the sumbitch comes into your home, nothing beats a 12 or 20 gauge with #4 buckshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucktard...love it!! Hey, did you hear that there is a new festival in the works here? It's called the "Tased of South Routt" (high voltage festival...)! Tee shirts are in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTF?? What's up, man? Remember, if they actually break and enter, once they're across the threshhold, they're fair game. Fuck me.

    ReplyDelete