9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/3/10

A Nice Music Find With Downloadable Songs

If you have been here much you know I post and like music from Africa particularly from West Africa.

This site I just ran across last night is by far the best ever. If the best is rated a 10 the others I've seen and used is maybe a 1.

What so nice is that all these songs are downloadable and there is a massive amount of material and artists found here at Awesome Tapes From Africa plus other links as well that take you to other sources.

This made my day and I was blown away by some of the music I had never heard before.

Check it out and you will not be disappointed.


3 comments:

  1. Great music. Thanks for sharing.
    Unfortunately it looks like much of this region has a bulls eye on it.

    http://www.businessinsider.com/oil-in-gulf-of-guinea-2010-4

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha there RZ plenty more to exploit. Above and beyond what's been done up to now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG, this is terrific! Thanks for adding to my African music collection. It's small, but growing.

    ReplyDelete