9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/25/10

Ciudad Juarez Quick Death

Bang you're dead just like that just plain gone. It happened on Friday where seven were gunned down.

But in a Nogales warehouse a U.S. Border Patrol trainer teaches a Mexican federal policeman how to fight the war.

Another big but!!
"It's a win-win for both countries." Ya see there. 

The story gone so fast just like the lives of those killed on Friday.

The price of doing business with a government run by corporations.

2 comments:

  1. I realize something has to be done about the border situation. I don't understand how we invariably manage to do the wrong thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's been eight years of the U.S. training the cartel footsoldiers by sending them to Iraq and Afghanistan. Things are more deadly down there because they've learned how to shoot straight and employ strategy and tactics.
    The Romans trained the Germans in the second and third centuries by letting them into the legions. Look how well that turned out for them.

    ReplyDelete