9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/12/10

Nick The Romanian

It was business this weekend looking for a different ride. There is a story happening and it has yet to be played out but looks like it will come together at the end of the week. That's where Nick comes in who is the dealer I'm dealing with that is the story. The result at Honda dealership were what was expected and probably worse when they came with the numbers after I gave them mine.



Came across this go-cart track that never knew was there since 1988. The shifter carts can touch 90mph on the short straight away.






We want to rent this track for an hour sometime later this spring. Told we could get in a cart that will hit 70. I'm all for that and more.





This is what happens some times when these motors come apart at high rpm's and they are expensive and small.


Here is a rotary that puts out almost 50HP and they turn it way down so it stays together longer.

These small motors cost upwards of 5K.




Gotta run and today starts what will be the beginning of an extremely hectic next two or three months for me. There will not be the time to post near as much. If Nick the Romanian comes through yours truely is going to have one nice ride.

And it's not stolen.

Have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. hii please click here tq ok.
    TOLONG KLIK DI SINI
    http://jutawanklik.com/?a_aid=bugis2010
    019-5852569 & 012-8378247

    ReplyDelete