9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/4/10

Creatures From Vernal

I find this type of art amazing to say the least. This video gives a pretty good idea what this place is like. There's more over at the picture place.



This is the picture at the top of the page yesterday but a bit closer.

7 comments:

  1. Mr. Tommy, I was just in Dinosaur,and some of the art there looks like it could have been done by the same artist. The necklaces are very similar. Vernal is not that far away. It could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt that could be so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are not self portraits. The ancients depicted people from another world. They put them on stone as a sort of homage, and sign that they were waiting for their return.

    We are not alone.

    At least that is my opinion, and no one is going to change it. :)
    I am also waiting for their return, because I know that is the only thing that can save us from ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RZ do you ever scare yourself? :-)

    Looks like self portraits to me, looks like a tribe with the weapons and jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue: Only when I look in the mirror.
    You would think they were self portraits. That is expected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always surprised to re-allow into my mind what a span of geography and time similar rock art images shared. Lots more communication managed to get around than a person might expect.

    Nice pics. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just believe Jules that these images were not imagined. Maybe some there's too much going on with these drawings. There was a lot of trading happening from far away.

    ReplyDelete