9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/25/10

Headed West Again

Wasn't going to but am now. As soon as I can throw the stuff I need into the Element I'm headed west for the weekend staying somewhere around Rangely tonight and probably somewhere in that area Saturday. It's very warm out and want to make the most of this while I can. It is my hope interesting things are found again.

The best to all of you-have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by OTC. Be back on Sunday afternoon sometime.

OF

3 comments: