9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/30/10

Fodor Glava On The Loose

It must have been him who scared this women so badly outside Grand Junction she wrecked her car after peeing her pants.

That damn Fodor.

Of course after loosing control of your car and crashing because you saw a vampire gets you out of receiving a ticket.

Things are a bit different out there in the far west of Colorado. Could it be that it's so close to Utah.

2 comments:

  1. A good possibility. But what a beautiful, beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a couple others that were fun too Leslie. I spent about two minutes there. Today I went back and and the white columbine was laying over probably from asprinkler. Put another one up from the same place that is all those dark blue columbines. These are not natives but I like the color a great deal.

    I think one day this weekend I will go out to my work place and concentrate on taking early morning pictures when I'm not on duty.

    Generally that means it will probably be a bust.

    Glad you liked that.

    ReplyDelete