9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/7/10

Taking Care Of Business

Was down at the ranch and away from the internets. The temps were in the 90's and it was the warmest I've been in a long time. Unusual to say the least.

Have not been paying much attention to anything in detail but we still have a gusher that is foremost on my mind and will be until when and if they get it shut off.

No matter how these whores on TV play this just because they are capturing a small amount this is a disaster "Pass All".

I had just walked where this rattlesnake appeared a couple minutes later. Some times these guys have to go that's all there is to it.

There is a shot fired in this video and something does die just so you know.


3 comments:

  1. Very good video.
    I agree: "sometimes these guys have to go". A snake is dangerous both to humans and to animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow many snakes have learned that when they wear a suit and tie and say things people want to hear people are attracted to them only to be bitten and the venom makes them give campaign donations. Oh, and they don't have to tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUK YUK!!

    Are we talking snakes in the grass here?

    ReplyDelete