9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/6/10

Air Cars Work

Long ago put a post up about these machines powered by air that perform even in their infancy quite well.

Given the circumstances why aren't members of congress screaming that we need to go in a different direction in respect to transportation.

I don't give a shit we need things like this right fucking now but of course we will not here those screams or anything else from the likes of congress.

I know the answer why and you have heard it enough here to not here it again.

Here is a short video on a different type of air motor that show much promise.

Another that touches on different aspects of the same.

Things could be so much better but when you have the mentality that pervades the minds of our society and media and guvment in these times well we'll take war for lies any old fucking day-you betcha!


1 comment:

  1. That is really promising! It stinks but the gas stations will be what keeps this eco car from happening. It is even affordable, this is great!

    ReplyDelete