9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/20/10

Not To Worry About The Leak

It's okay that the leaks from under the cap are doing just that. That's what they're telling me anyway. I'll live with that one for just a bit.

You don't have to worry about the seep two miles away because 


There you have it and what's even better is that after Thadley said that BP Plc shares traded up 1.1 percent at 0931 GMT (5:31 a.m. EDT), outperforming a 0.2 percent rise in the STOXX Europe 600 Oil and Gas index.

The seep wasn't there before and the cap gets put on which increases pressure and now there's a seep but it's not related to this whatsoever ya see there you betcha my ass.

Monkeyfister has a video on this seep titled Location of Leak that show it is something to be concerned about.



No comments:

Post a Comment