9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/21/10

Another Report About The Gusher

For information on the gulf gusher Monkeyfister has been going above and beyond what you see in else where and I suggest you take a look at his post titled I Think Matt Simmons Is Being Proved Right.

You need to scroll down the page to see this and there is another post below the link that shows the leak in sea bed that we're not supposed to worry about.

Looking at this stuff I am worried and a big thanks to Monkeyfister for the effort he puts into this. He's been my go to place on this disaster. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey One fly

    Good job on this post. I took the video and put it over at my place with a link to you. Hope you don't mind.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not Tim-I think there is more truth over at Fister's than anywhere else. We'll find out soon enough.

    ReplyDelete