9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/13/10

Early Workday

Up early and to work early to get ready for an important tournament that raises a lot of money for Breast Cancer research.

Fell asleep in the chair last night as usual so I have nothing.

It appears the cap on the gusher may not have worked.

Get off of work early as well and am going to fish a mile of private water on the Yampa River with a bud.

I hope I'm wrong about the gusher.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

  1. is it me or are they using halliburton to drill the relief wells... wtf?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR HEADER!!!!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are making it sound like it is working and I hope it does but it is too late for the Gulf! Good Luck with the tourney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Early Wednesday morning and I ain't seen shit on results.

    Linda-picture taken west of Rangely looking SE.

    ReplyDelete