9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/13/10

Fish Wo Ho

This is not me. The Fly did not produce. It was a great day. We are going back next week later in the day after playing 9. By then they will more than ready to give themselves up willingly and frequently. We will be prepared.

6 comments:

  1. You should have seen what it took to get that. I did a real lousy job yesterday behind the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot bigger than the trout we managed to catch. Awesome fish...

    RW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday I'll catch a fish, hopefully before it's to late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, I just want to know was that "catch and release" or dinner?

    S

    ReplyDelete