9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/27/10

Kids Take A Major Hit In Colorado

Read it and weep.


Blame it on whatever but thank Killer Bush and his war for lies that children all over this nation face more poverty than ever before. You never see the military's guns go hungry now do ya.

And what's sad is the sheep will vote for more of the same even though they luv da childruns sooo much.

1 comment:

  1. Got to go farther back than Bush, this is 30 years of Reaganomics and its associated propaganda coming home to roost. TPTB has been pissing down our backs for years and we still wonder why the sun is out when they tell us its raining.

    ReplyDelete