9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/5/10

Meet Mommy

Had never seen this before. Sitting outside and this weird looking spider came buy. There was going to be a picture for sure and when I flicked him so he wouldn't get in the grass several dozen little bitty ones fell or dropped off. This is borderline gross and I don't think we could ever be friends so most did not survive.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like something that could be a star on one of those old Sci Fi movies out of the 50's.

    Those type of critters will be around a long time after the human species has moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! That is terrifying!!! Is it a tarantula?? I know Colorado has them walking around like we have grasshoppers, YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The babies stay on the momma's back I know that. Ugly for sure though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like roaches,carp and ticks.

    This is a wolf spider and the body of this was not that big.

    Ugly and just strange.

    ReplyDelete