9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/15/10

Nasty Weather

Yesterday evening. Two trees fell on homes here but it really raised hell to the west a couple miles. Pretty isolated and there aren't tornadoes here. Micro burst how about that. These are old trees and at my work place the last several years there have been so many trees lost from wind to insects the whole place has changed in areas. This is a pimple on an ass compared to the Gulf. Just hate to see this happen.

When I left for work this morning I was thinking about just this. 

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing actually. We had that here too. I do not remember so much harsh weather and conditions and so wide spread and often.

    They supposedly stopped all the oil from leaking but we will see what tomorrow brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This type of thing happens here. I think there were 20,000 acres knocked down maybe 8-10 years ago.

    But yes Jim let's see what tomorrow brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature can be the ultimate WMD when it wants to.

    ReplyDelete